This course is mainly based on conversations. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and is great for parents / self employed / part time mature students who have some spare time in the morning . We talk about French culture over a coffee and talk about our day to day activities in French. Our class is always a good laugh!
The class is run all in French (apart from some grammar points).
In this 5 weeks course, you will learn:
- How to explain that something belongs to you or someone else (possessives pronouns)
- To talk about daily activities
- To talk about lifestyle (work, income, difficulties)
- How to get in contact with someone
- The French indefinite pronouns (each, most of, some, a few, none..)
- How to express trust and mistrust
Additional entry requirements:
Additional entry requirements
To join this class, you should be able to talk about yourself, friends and family and your profession/hobbies; ask time and discuss your daily routine. You should be able to use pronouns, prepositions, passé compose (past tense), future, tell a memory using imperfect, order some food in a restaurant and book a room in an hotel or talk about your accommodation; or approximately 145-165 hours of formal prior study; or have completed Beginners course A1 + .