This course is mainly based on conversations. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and is great for parents / self employed / part time mature students who have some spare time in the morning . We talk about French culture over a coffee and talk about our day to day activities in French. Our class is always a good laugh!
The class is run all in French (apart from some grammar points).
In this 5 weeks course, you will learn:
- Learn to read a French article
- To talk about knowledge and memories
- To relate a story about a meeting with someone and its circumstances
- To ask or give news about someone
- To tell if we know something or remember it
- Revision of the present, future, past tense and imperfect
Additional entry requirements:
To join this class, you should be able to make introduction about yourself and others; ask time and discuss your daily routine; talk about your profession, friends and family; talk about your hobbies, tastes and preferences, and also give your opinion about certain things ( like TV program for instance). You should be able to use pronouns, prepositions, passé compose (past tense) and future; or to have done approximately 115-145 hours of formal prior study; or have done Beginners course A1 + a while ago.