– In this 10 weeks course, you will learn:
– How to talk about yourself, your family and job
– Ask simple questions about people’s identities
– Talk in present tense
– Say thank you
– Say if we understand or do not understand something
– Ask simple questions and answer in a negative form
– The use of “qu’est ce que” and “est ce que” in a question
– Express quantities
— Talk about what we know, what we like about a town, a country
– Identify and describe people and objects
– Express your taste, say if you like or dislike something
– Ask something to someone.
Additional entry requirements: To join this course, the student should know how to introduce himself/herself, say where he/she is from, where he/she lives, which language he/she can speak.