In this 5 weeks course, you will learn:
- To talk about celebrations and special days/ bank holiday
- To talk about a specific party / the food served
- To explain a cooking recipe
- To express tastes and preferences
- Revision of direct/ indirect pronouns
Additional entry requirements
To join this class, you should be able to talk about yourself, friends and family and your profession/hobbies; ask time and discuss your daily routine. You should be able to use pronouns, prepositions, passé compose (past tense), tell a memory using imperfect, order some food in a restaurant and book a room in hotel or talk about your accommodation; or approximately 130-150 hours of formal prior study; or have completed Beginners course A1 + .