This course is mainly based on conversations. It takes place in a very relaxed atmosphere and is great for parents / self employed / part time mature students who have some spare time in the morning . We talk about French culture over a coffee and talk about our day to day activities in French. Our class is always a good laugh!
The class is run all in French ( apart from some grammar points)
In this 10 weeks course, you will learn:
- To sequence and link ideas ( with pourtant , quand meme, au lieu de..)
- The past subjunctive
- The information and communication means.
- Make a value Judgement and set out your arguments
- To forbid
- To ask give an authorisation
- To ask for instructions
- To accuse, reprimand and defend oneself
- To use the relatives pronouns ( Auquel, duquel, lequel)
- To talk about the advantages and inconvenient about the place where we live
- Talk about our town , habits and traditions
- To sequence and link ideas ( succession, parallelism)
Additional entry requirements:
To join this class, you should be able to give information about your family, work and hobbies, express what you like or hate, to talk about past events using past tense and imperfect but also future events. You should also be able to hold a conversation in French about daily life and/or have completed the level A2 (or to have done about 135-165 hours of French before).