This course is mainly based on conversations. It takes place in a very relaxed atmosphere and is great for parents / self employed / part time mature students who have some spare time in the morning . We talk about French culture over a coffee and talk about our day to day activities in French. Our class is always a good laugh!
The class is run all in French ( apart from some grammar points)
In this 10 weeks course, you will learn:
- To express certain conditions and restrictions
- To talk about the future and changes
- The climate
- To talk about the economy of our countries and business environment
- To describe a change
- To give information about a personal project and ask questions about this project
- To talk about our job
- To ask someone something – Decline
- To Talk about newspaper article about the future
- To express purpose, reason / cause, result / effect.
- To Talk about studies.
- To Talk about politics and institutions.
- To Talk about social movements.
- To explain an event or a daily fact.
- To explain the consequence of a daily fact.
Additional entry requirements:
To join this class, you should be able to give information about your family, work and hobbies, express what you like or hate, to talk about past events using past tense and imperfect but also future events. You should also be able to hold a conversation in French about daily life and/or have completed the level A2 (or to have done about 120-150 hours of French before).