In this 5 weeks course, you will learn:
- Talk about our social relationships with others.
- The different psychological types
- To ask a favour, insist or refuse.
- To respond to an embarrassing situation
- To use certain verbs / expressions to situate an action in the past
Additional entry requirements
To join this class, you should be able to give information about your family, work and hobbies, express what you like or hate, to talk about past events using past tense and imperfect and be able to use the future tense. You should also be able to hold a conversation in French about daily life and/or have completed the level A2 (or to have done about 135-165 hours of French before).