In this 10 weeks course, you will learn:
-To describe people physically and psychologically
– To discuss personal issues ( heath, relationships)
-to give advice to someone with a personal issue.
-To take an appointment and ask for an explanation
– The use of relatives propositions and adjectives placement
– To compare quality, quantity and actions
– How to express worries, and to do a suggestion or to reassure someone
– Talk about work , company, education and training
– To use the Future
– Make some projects and talk about it.
Additional entry requirements:
To join this class, you should be able to make introduction about yourself and others; ask time and discuss your daily routine; talk about your profession, friends and family; talk about your hobbies, know the different moments of the day and days/months. You should be able to use pronouns, prepositions and passé compose (past tense); or approximately 90-120 hours of formal prior study; or have Beginners course A1 a while ago.