This course is mainly based on conversations. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and is great for parents / self employed / part time mature students who have some spare time in the morning . We talk about French culture over a coffee and talk about our day to day activities in French. Our class is always a good laugh!
In this 10 weeks course, you will learn:
All of the elements from the elementary A2 – 5 weeks course:
- The indirect speech
- people’s personality and character
- human relations
- To describe someone’s personality and behaviour
- To talk about your habits and lifestyle
- The passive voice
- To tell an Achievement and / or failure
- To Express the wish and obligation
- To express worries and fear- reassure someone
Additional entry requirements:
To join this class, you should be able to talk about yourself, friends and family and your profession/hobbies; ask time and discuss your daily routine. You should be able to use pronouns, prepositions, passé compose (past tense), future, tell a memory using imperfect, order some food in a restaurant and book a room in an hotel or talk about your accommodation; or approximately 145-165 hours of formal prior study; or have completed Beginners course A1 + .