This course is mainly based on conversations. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and is great for parents / self employed / part time mature students who have some spare time in the morning . We talk about French culture over a coffee and talk about our day to day activities in French. Our class is always a good laugh!
In this 10 weeks course, you will learn:
All of the elements from the A2 5 weeks course:
- To give instructions to someone
- To tell a story
- To welcome someone and propose a toast
- The relative clauses qui, que, ou and adverbs
- Read French articles: unexpected circumstances
- To talk about knowledge and memories
- Some adverbs and the form “en” +present participle
- To relate a story about a meeting with someone and its circumstances
- To ask or give news about someone
- To tell if we know something or remember it
- Revision of the present, future, past tense and imperfect
Additional entry requirements:
To join this class, you should be able to talk about yourself, friends and family and your profession/hobbies; ask time and discuss your daily routine. You should be able to use pronouns, prepositions, passé compose (past tense), tell a memory using imperfect, order some food in a restaurant and book a room in hotel or talk about your accommodation; or approximately 65-75 hours of formal prior study; or have completed Beginners course A1 .