Les aventures de Minou et Trottine (Book 1) program:
In this program, each lesson is covered within 2 weeks as it also includes a lot of role plays, games, songs and written exercises.
During the all year, we will practice the “ French bath “ which is a 5-10 mn (per lesson) revision of the vocabulary they have seen the previous year. It is also suitable for new children as we revise this vocabulary all year round through fun flash cards games so they can learn it anytime.
This year, the children will learn:
– Simple greetings in French
– Understand and use words for toys
– Count in French
– Learn to say please and thank you
– Understand and use words for fruits and vegetables and ask for some food.
– Say what you would like and what you like or hate.
– Learn 4 colors, recognize some descriptions of the weather and talk about different places.
– Understand and respond to some action verbs
– The use of adjectives.
– Say how you are feeling and ask how someone else is feeling
– Learn how to say “where is“ and ask where someone is.
– Learn to use the verb pouvoir (can)
– Introduce parts of the face and express feeling happy / sad
– Vocabulary for house elements, animals, family, summer clothes..
For more details about this programme, please see the outline below (it will open in a new window):